Version 4.1.0 of Simple History is now available. This release contains smaller additions, fixes, and changes.
👨💻 As am working full time on this plugin at the moment I’m finally having time to go through the GitHub issues. If you have found a bug or have a feature request, now is the time to report it to me!
simple_history/resumeto pause and resume logging. Useful for developers that for example write their own data importers because the log can be overwhelmed with data when importing a lot of data. #307
clear_log()now returns the number of rows deleted.
disable_taxonomy_log()to simplify disabling logging of a taxonomy.
get_db_table_stats()that returns for example the number of rows in each table.
- Check that array keys
attachment_parent_post_typeexists in Media Logger. #313
- Don’t log when terms are added to author taxonomy in Co-Authors Plus. Fixes support thread, issue #238.
- Don’t load the log or check for updates on dashboard if the widget is hidden.
- Don’t check for updates on dashboard if a request is already ongoing.
- Moved filter
- Move function
- If a filter is modifying the pager sizes then show a readonly text input with pager size instead of a dropdown select. #298
- Update Chart.js library from 2.0.2 to 4.3.0. Fixes support thread, issue #340.