After hundreds of hours of develeopment version 2 of Simple History is here.
It’s a major update that I’m very proud of.
Among the changes:
- Better looking! well, at least I think so 😉
- Code cleanup and modularization
- Support for log contexts
- Can handle larger logs (doesn’t load whole log into memory any more)
- Users see different logs depending on their capability, for example an administrator will see what plugins have been installed, but an editor will not see any plugin related logs
- Use nonces at more places = more secure than before
- More filters and hooks to make it easier to customize
- Much better logging system to make it much easier to create new loggers and to translate logs into different languages
- Features as plugins: more things are moved into modules/its own file
- Much much more!
Download and install now and don’t forget to give it a nice review if you like it!